Raid Area 51

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Well it looks like Facebook got dinged for 5 billion dollars for their nefarious activities but Zuckerberg will still control the company.

In a Time magazine article today they tell you how to delete your Facebook account entirely! . . . and when you read halfway through the article it tells you can't actually delete things that you sent to other people those are there forever or until the recipient deletes them.

This is a big problem with social media sites because it's totally easy to enter but impossible to totally get out of them.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Well it looks like Facebook got dinged for 5 billion dollars for their nefarious activities but Zuckerberg will still control the company.

In a Time magazine article today they tell you how to delete your Facebook account entirely! . . . and when you read halfway through the article it tells you can't actually delete things that you sent to other people those are there forever or until the recipient deletes them.

This is a big problem with social media sites because it's totally easy to enter but impossible to totally get out of them.
The same rules apply here. You can delete your account of get banned but im pretty sure all of your content stays.

We should avoid skirting the political talk and not get another thread locked

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don't remember that, what did they do?
They came up with some crap where they were going to change their name to IHOB,as in International House of Burgers.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
OH that's right I forgot all about that.
Although I rarely go to them I like both places and can do without the lame publicity attempts.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store