Status
Not open for further replies.

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Clematis tangutica

I am letting go an established plant that has been gracing my garden for 3 years to date. Plant is approx. 5 to 6 years old, and has good woody stems. It does not fit into my new garden project at this time, so I am letting this go.

It has JUST started to flower - they flower in late June through July. The flowers are small, and delicate pale yellow. This is one of the sweetest Clematis you can find, and it is a true species, not one of the many hybrids out there. In other words, a hard-to-find original species. It is a fast grower, and each year it dies back to the rootstock, and grows approx 10 feet each year. In a southern climate it would flower longer, grow bigger, and faster. Very cold hardy.

For shipping, I will cut it back to the wood and it will start growing back for you imminently. I will ship it with its rootball/dirt included.

(If you prefer, I don't have to cut it back - but the vining stems will be broken in several places during the packaging process, as it is 10 feet long at present. It is NOT a monster vine, though, very dainty.

Get it out of my garden for only $40 shipped!

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Bump for a gorgeous vine!

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Anyone want a wonderful vine?

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Thanks Nate!

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Thanks bro!!

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
This vine is looking extra gorgeous this morning. Bump!

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Bump

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Don't miss out on this one! Price is now $35 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store