**RARE Polypterus: Weeksii, Retropinnis, FREE Delhezi

Status
Not open for further replies.

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I need to sell my cherished polypterus ASAP so I can have enough room to put a FRT. The Weeksi and Retropinnis is hard to come by in the hobby. I've only seen them once and that was the time when i got them.
The Weeksi and retropinnis are wild caught which adds up to their worth. They are excellent colors and markings. i've had them for more than 2 years. They are in FLAWLESS condition. No defects.

The bichirs are currently 6 inches or so. They are not stunted. They have been fed shrimp, talapia, salmon, and pellets all their lives. frequent water change in a large enough tank. When i got them, they were the smallest ones in the pack so I guess they are "dwarfs."

Prices:

WC 6.5 inch Polypterus Retropinnis: $60 (beautiful colors and flawless)

WC 6 inch weeksii: $65 (Very hard to come by, great striping)

CB 6.5 inch polypterus Delhezi: $35 (Very fat)

SUPER DEAL:

ALL 3 BICHIRS: $130

It's like giving the Delhezi away for free!!!

These fish are very precious to me and they were some of my first oddball fish i've ever kept in this hobby. I ACTUALLY GOT THESE FISH FOR A LOT MORE THAN I PAID FOR. I'm not trying to make any sort of profit.

Needs to be in a good home.

PM me for fast reply.

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
pics soon. PU only. Located in Guelph ontario.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Holy crap! Could we meet by the border?! I'm right near the border by toronto I'll totally take that retro!! I've been looking for one for years!!

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
ALREADY HAVE A TON OF INTERESTS.... first come first serve. UNLESS YOU THERE IS A HIGHER BID. PM asap.

Sauve

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2007
Chatham
I am interested in the birch it. Can you text me 5197842712

Sent from my SGH-I317M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com