Rare Savannah

Status
Not open for further replies.

joel

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2005
THE GARDEN STATE
that is one beautiful savanha. i've had a few over the years but none with colors like that. good luck with the sale.

softturtle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2005
N.W. Indiana
Sweet liz. bro. I don't know why everyone is hating. I would like to see someone post a picture of a savannah with colors like those for under $500, actually any pictures at all of specimen with colors like those.

Anyone?

softturtle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2005
N.W. Indiana
southflexotics said:
petco has them for 19.99 dont wish to trash your thread, but youre looking to rip people off and thats not right dude....
Anyone with a brain in there head won't buy a monitor from petco. That is why thirty zillion are imported every year.

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
hmmm my petco sell those for $69.99, and they are colorless. I don't know how a two year old savanah monitor would stay at 10 inches...that is unusual. For me, big lizards are a handful to keep.

Super G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2006
Detroit
Vince said:
hmmm my petco sell those for $69.99, and they are colorless. I don't know how a two year old savanah monitor would stay at 10 inches...that is unusual. For me, big lizards are a handful to keep.

I was saying that you can find colorful hatchlings, but they lose the color by 10 inches or less.

varanio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
Pam Pam Pam
Let's disect these two posts of yours in which you explained your arguement so well and where you try to teach my in varanid husbandry.

Well begin with post #1
"She is being made available so that someone else can share the joy of owning such a unique animal"
Are you kidding? If you want someone to share the joys you talk to people and make them aware of the joys. Inform them on their husbandry needs...etc... would you sell your dog so that someone can share the joys of having him sit stay and wag his tail while you serve his food? Tell me something else what species do you breed ? Did you get them as cbb individuals or did you dive in the wc trade to get sickly imports to start your captive breeding program? Well leave post one alone and go to the second one.

Post # 2

"Talk about cruel
cut your monitors toenails, they will appreciate it "

Who in their right mind that knows anyhting about Varanid husbandry would opt to cut their animals nails? Would you cut your fish's fins .....hell no....monitors need their nails for their everyday activity ....digging....climbing....walking.....running....These arent toy french poddles they are wild reptiles....

For someone who has kept many species and has bred them you sure sound like you little to no experience in reptilian husbandry. I do certainly doubt that you have been able to provide your reptiles with the adequate resources for them to reproduce....

youre a joke....and dont suggest my cruelty to my animals they get to be what they are suppose to be and that is monitors.....

:banhim: :headbang2

joel

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2005
THE GARDEN STATE
southflexotics said:
Let's disect these two posts of yours in which you explained your arguement so well and where you try to teach my in varanid husbandry.

Well begin with post #1
"She is being made available so that someone else can share the joy of owning such a unique animal"
Are you kidding? If you want someone to share the joys you talk to people and make them aware of the joys. Inform them on their husbandry needs...etc... would you sell your dog so that someone can share the joys of having him sit stay and wag his tail while you serve his food? Tell me something else what species do you breed ? Did you get them as cbb individuals or did you dive in the wc trade to get sickly imports to start your captive breeding program? Well leave post one alone and go to the second one.

Post # 2

"Talk about cruel
cut your monitors toenails, they will appreciate it "

Who in their right mind that knows anyhting about Varanid husbandry would opt to cut their animals nails? Would you cut your fish's fins .....hell no....monitors need their nails for their everyday activity ....digging....climbing....walking.....running....These arent toy french poddles they are wild reptiles....

For someone who has kept many species and has bred them you sure sound like you little to no experience in reptilian husbandry. I do certainly doubt that you have been able to provide your reptiles with the adequate resources for them to reproduce....

youre a joke....and dont suggest my cruelty to my animals they get to be what they are suppose to be and that is monitors.....

:banhim: :headbang2
:spam: why do you have to ruin super gs thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store