Rare Savannah

Status
Not open for further replies.

varanio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
Pam Pam Pam
Ruin it ? No man at all quite the opposite...While I do think his price is extreme Props to him if he sells it for 1k itll be the hustle of the century ...........he lacks knowledge in reptilian husbandry. Just wanted to correct him on proper husbandry.....Joel would you cut your fish's fins because theyre getting too long?

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
Do you have a current picture? I figured a two year old savanah would at least be 24 inches. I am curious to see what color he or she is in now. Because I've seen savanah's at less than 10 inches, and it has the same color. So I am wondering if the color stayed the same or is that the current picture?

joel

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2005
THE GARDEN STATE
southflexotics said:
Ruin it ? No man at all quite the opposite...While I do think his price is extreme Props to him if he sells it for 1k itll be the hustle of the century ...........he lacks knowledge in reptilian husbandry. Just wanted to correct him on proper husbandry.....Joel would you cut your fish's fins because theyre getting too long?
most pet owners lack proper husbandry knowledge. he is just trying to sell something. it definately is one nice looking lizard

Super G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2006
Detroit
Right through my thread.
gonna get in your head
you wish it was your thread

Fact When you meet all the needs for your exotics"They will thrive"in captivity.
breeding them requires attention to detail!

"The toenail thing" Read a book or talk to a vet, Get your learn on.

Here are a few examples of captive bred animals that I have had the pleasure to work with.

Thanks for all the support guys.
Remember the monitor $1000 shipped! :thumbsup:

80132436485_290.jpg

80131550853_290.jpg

DCP00203.jpg

DCP01155.JPG

DCP00623.jpg

DCP01140.JPG

DCP01159.JPG

het2.5.jpg

RedTigrinus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
MA
very nice. to rich for me though good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store