Ray Acquisition Question

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
why don't you call TFD or pm stingray guy and just buy a good ray from the beginning instead of waiting for a lfs and wholesaller who don't know crap to sell you a half dead ray

jdepasqu2

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
philadelphia
Nic;825737; said:
why don't you call TFD or pm stingray guy and just buy a good ray from the beginning instead of waiting for a lfs and wholesaller who don't know crap to sell you a half dead ray

Exactly...... go to were you know the people atleast have a clue as to what they are doing....., just get pictures of the fish you will be gotting before you have it shipped to you..... and then ur golden....

khayman218

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2007
Chattanooga
Nic;825737; said:
I get in touch with stingray guy and see if he would be willing to send a few my way. It looks like most people have had good experiences with him.

jdepasqu2

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
philadelphia
khayman218;827023; said:
I get in touch with stingray guy and see if he would be willing to send a few my way. It looks like most people have had good experiences with him.

I have..... just got a few rays form him 3-4 weeks ago and they are are doing wonderful.........

Give him a call hell take care of you......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store