RBPs names. What you guys think?

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
My shoal of 10 RBPs is called the Red flash. Lightning fast when feeding, all you see are red flashes! Individually, the biggest is dictator, 2nd is Poseidon, 3rd lucifer, 4th ifrit, and smallest I named tiny(ironic huh). What you guys think so far? Any better names out there? Can't name the rest cuz they are all same size and look identical...

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Yea idk, uve never named my shoal, I just know who's who because of their size and fins. Not to mention my gf will think I'm a little obsessed lol. Pics?

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

piranhafanclub

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2012
detroit
My shoal of 10 RBPs is called the Red flash. Lightning fast when feeding, all you see are red flashes! Individually, the biggest is dictator, 2nd is Poseidon, 3rd lucifer, 4th ifrit, and smallest I named tiny(ironic huh). What you guys think so far? Any better names out there? Can't name the rest cuz they are all same size and look identical...
Sounds good so far , I remember my first shoal pack name was " Five the hard way " with names of individuals Sandrin , Flex , Panther , Satin and Chomper LOL !! The rest of the names will come to you , just look for personality in the fish ! :)

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
If YOU like the names, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks; They're not the ones who have to say them, and they're not buying the food! lol I named my solo red Peek-a-Boo, for her amazing hide 'n' seek skills. The fiance thought she was missing yesterday.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
If YOU like the names, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks; They're not the ones who have to say them, and they're not buying the food! lol I named my solo red Peek-a-Boo, for her amazing hide 'n' seek skills. The fiance thought she was missing yesterday.
?huh?

No ones giving him **** its cool to name pets just not my thing with fish. My girlfriend is constantly trying to name mine, I like to call them piranhas lol. And I think everyone in this forum knows ur rbp is named peek.......

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
Don't jump to conclusions. I didn't say anyone was heckling him about the names. It's the same thing I say to anyone who is worried about what other people will say about a pet's name. I'm also fairly sure he's new to the Piranha subforum, otherwise if he knew my fish's name, he wouldn't be worried what anyone would think of the names he'd picked for his shoal. Don't assume, and don't jump to the defense if none is needed F1.

niekomaster

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2012
Texas!
i had a paired set of rbp's named jelly and bean. i had a set of red eared slider turtles named blue and crush. I have a female rbp named guppy cause she was tiny when i got her. now she is the queen and huge.. i had a rbp named homefry (rip). I have sbfh named kadence and big tex who is a texas cichlid and 2 more rbp named rose and speck. so I guess I like to name mine too. It is easier than hey you. and each of them have crazy individual personalities, so it is easier to be like 'did you feed guppy. or guppy is a hand feeder. If i say a name, my friends are like.. oh yeah, i love him, he is way cool.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Don't jump to conclusions. I didn't say anyone was heckling him about the names. It's the same thing I say to anyone who is worried about what other people will say about a pet's name. I'm also fairly sure he's new to the Piranha subforum, otherwise if he knew my fish's name, he wouldn't be worried what anyone would think of the names he'd picked for his shoal. Don't assume, and don't jump to the defense if none is needed F1.
Uh oh the sushi is no good anymore.............

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
The Sushi gets annoyed when people assume incorrectly, especially when she's having a bad day and decided to come back from hiatus. However, I'm baking at the moment, and I'm starting to feel better. As I said though, as the owner, it's what sounds cool to you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store