Gold Tier RD., Esteemed Contributor (upgrade from silver)

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
I hope I am not too late to the party...Big Yes from me too.
I just wanted to add to the above that I consider RD.'s contributions to the forum outstanding. I find his topics and posts some of the most interesting to read if not the most interesting I've come across and I am sure some of his stickies are read and re-read by the wider public, not just forum members....His way of convening his vast fish keeping knowledge is one of a kind. It is always well researched, very factual and very well presented, ideal for any type of reader of any level of experience to understand easily.

As for his sometimes ironic sense of humor and straight out approach, I find it refreshing among all the rubbish one can come across on forums or in real life and I think it is what makes him a unique contributor. He's always true to his beliefs and is not swayed by the sheep group behavior being formed every so often around.

Reactions: RD.

RDFISHGUY

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2006
Red Deer, AB.
Yes!

I haven't been on this forum for some time but this is certainly worth coming back to way in on. I would not be where I am in the hobby without Neil.
Neil you are my Yoda! We've spent hours fish geeking in the basement and numerous road trips and coffee sessions but the contributions you've made on this forum are so selfless. The hours you've spent on here, just wow! Its great to see you up for this award old buddy.

BTW the Ruarwe and moorii are still doing great.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Yes!

I haven't been on this forum for some time but this is certainly worth coming back to way in on. I would not be where I am in the hobby without Neil.
Neil you are my Yoda! We've spent hours fish geeking in the basement and numerous road trips and coffee sessions but the contributions you've made on this forum are so selfless. The hours you've spent on here, just wow! Its great to see you up for this award old buddy.

BTW the Ruarwe and moorii are still doing great.
Like???

Reactions: RD. and tlindsey

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
It gives me great pleaure to issue this award.

In spite of my efforts to administrate MFK in a fair an impartial manner, which oftentimes necessitates doing things like speaking out against this nomination in an attempt to enforce the rules impartially, I truly feel Neil deserves this recognition. Neil is highly intelligent, well informed, and always willing to share his wealth of knowledge with anyone on the forum who may need it.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Congrats!

Reactions: RD. and tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com