Red arowanas pondarium

Lambrakopoulos

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2009
USA
Very nice pond, I like the angles and the architecture. Very Modern type of feel to it.
And could you run it by me and a everyone that has lost the counts of your current stock in there?
To many Arowna's to keep up with:D

Jake95

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2011
NJ
^^ do you just look at the pics? its been said 2 or 3 times already, about 6,000-7,000 USD.

elleryfoster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 9, 2011
chicago
Its nice that you have given whole theory about it. So if any body wants this set up then it can be done easily. Thanks buddy for help and beautiful pond love it.

davidwy

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2010
Muddybank
Thanks guys for viewing........

Lambrakopoulos;5079902; said:
Very nice pond, I like the angles and the architecture. Very Modern type of feel to it.
And could you run it by me and a everyone that has lost the counts of your current stock in there?
To many Arowna's to keep up with:D
It has always been 9 arowanas... no change :D except with their current size they killed 2 of my smallest mahseers, I started with 3 kois, 6 mahseers and 9 aros (and some plecos).... now I'm left with

9 aros
4 mahseers
6 kois (added 3 lately, I didn't really want to put kois in there but I have no other space, glad they din mess up the filteration system....yet)
1 PB
1 IT
3 BPs (same story with the kois)

these stocks will be temporary as I will be shifting to a new house by end of the year, (means either I construct a new pond or get rid of them :()

davidwy

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2010
Muddybank
there were some queries on the filteration system and water flow, I hope the diagram here could help..... the red line on the standpipe indicate the water level, I'm currently using the Settlement Chamber and the gap between it and the Bio-filteration Chamber for mechanical filteration using brushes and japanese mat, if space permit it is always better to have additional chambers,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store