Red Mammon

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
I wish, I've been keeping an eye out for a true mammon or ingot for a couple years now.

Best bet is finding some for sale overseas from a source that can ship to a transhipper in the U.S.

Keep an eye on the classifieds on flowerhorn forums.

BIG_ONE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2008
California
If your willing to shed out $500+ USD for an average quality, or $1000+ USD for higher decent quality Red Mammon(anything $1,000 USD or more will be DOA void). Anything show quality will be expecting $3,000+ USD. If your interesting then PM me and I will give you information on who to contact...

BTK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2011
da hood
how bout the fry do they sell those and how much each????
I can get texas fry for real cheap

MN_Nice

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2011
Minnesota
You don't get true mammon fry.. The dude that breeds that strain grows them out and put a micro chip in them. There was one that sold for $66,000. I would be willing to net that he has a way of sterilizing them.. There are fish out there like mammons and they aren't cheap either. You can breed your own RT, simple and cheap, But it takes generations to get a good SRT.

BIG_ONE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2008
California
No they do not push out any Red Mammon or Ingot frys at all...never. The reason is why would you push out such small frys at $100 ea or so when you can push them out with a price value of 5X or more in another year. As for Texas or Red Texas - yes they can come cheap as frys(any batch of frys that has potential to be show quality are never on the market). But try paying for something worth showing as in taking it into an "Open Class" competition. Oh boy...

BIG_ONE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2008
California
You don't get true mammon fry.. The dude that breeds that strain grows them out and put a micro chip in them. There was one that sold for $66,000. I would be willing to net that he has a way of sterilizing them.. There are fish out there like mammons and they aren't cheap either. You can breed your own RT, simple and cheap, But it takes generations to get a good SRT.
You can get them without a microchip at a price of $1,000 USD or more for a decent quality. These are bred and raised by Happy Breed - but distribute to wholesale buyers elsewhere. Anything $10,000 USD or more will most likely be an Ingot...although there are a few Mammon that has reached such price whether it took 1st runner up multiple times, champ, grand champ, and etc.

Adamnjess

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2008
NW Indiana
ok if thet cost $1,000 I will settle for a nice King Kong.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store