Red Mammon

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
Not sure if Tuan's come from the same farm, Tuan originally told me his were from Happy Breed which isn't the breeder these are. Either way what he has in is nice, I will get mine from Julie though because she is closer and shipping would be cheaper. Also getting an A grade and not one of the Bs. Rollin you should grab a small one from Tuan, his look really nice. I ordered from Tuan in the past and hes a good guy to deal with.

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
I understand that completely but thats not entirely the case with Mammons.

I meant flowerhorn overseas, not mammon.
Gotcha no dissagreement there

Not sure if Tuan's come from the same farm, Tuan originally told me his were from Happy Breed which isn't the breeder these are. Either way what he has in is nice, I will get mine from Julie though because she is closer and shipping would be cheaper. Also getting an A grade and not one of the Bs. Rollin you should grab a small one from Tuan, his look really nice. I ordered from Tuan in the past and hes a good guy to deal with.
I want one or two but really have to make room first, get rid of some fh fry and growouts from my rd poppa. Are these guys tough enough to keep with my CA's, I hopefully getting them in the upgrade tank soon, would be a good time to add as my guys wont be as terretorial. I understand that the males are usually fertile, do you think they were irradiated or whatever overseas to keep them from breeding and retain the high cost. Id like to experiment with these beauties, male with my escondito and female with the rd. And even together to get some more...Thanks

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
Gotcha no dissagreement there

I want one or two but really have to make room first, get rid of some fh fry and growouts from my rd poppa. Are these guys tough enough to keep with my CA's, I hopefully getting them in the upgrade tank soon, would be a good time to add as my guys wont be as terretorial. I understand that the males are usually fertile, do you think they were irradiated or whatever overseas to keep them from breeding and retain the high cost. Id like to experiment with these beauties, male with my escondito and female with the rd. And even together to get some more...Thanks

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Since there sterility is passed to the fry I would think its genetic.

As for aggression I don't think they are overly aggressive like flowerhorn can be but I am still trying to get more info from the people I know that have them.

skillzizzo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2007
Mesa - Arizona
i love them couple females would be nice

tobiasz89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
Blaine,MN
Just curious are they actually mammon or skkp from Julie? A buddy of mine bought a few from her awhile back, and I bought a female from him.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tobiasz89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
Blaine,MN
Ok and I totally agree they are super nice... I love the female I got and she's a good breeder to. Laid eggs twice for my male in a week lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store