red tail cudas

YOULOOKLIKEAFISH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2005
VIRGINIA
baracuda;684326; said:
Nice vid....but my yellow tails do the same thing when i throw food in the tank. If i skip a day of feeding theyll go crazy the next time i feed them. :)
if they are the same how are they more aggressive? :FIREdevil so much talk :FIREdevil

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
And? Is somebody here trying to say something, or make a point?

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
If so, I'm sure all of us would be delighted to hear it.

YOULOOKLIKEAFISH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2005
VIRGINIA
santoury;684342; said:
If so, I'm sure all of us would be delighted to hear it.
My Pleeee-leasuuure. An Acestro is an Acestro, slight color and size difference but still the same blood thirsting beast known as the FW barracuda :headbang2

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Thanks for the enlightment :) What species have you kept?

From what I've observed, all they do is swim around and eat. Rather than being aggressive towards tankmates without the intent to eat them.
What are your observations?

YOULOOKLIKEAFISH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2005
VIRGINIA
santoury;684344; said:
Thanks for the enlightment :) What species have you kept?

From what I've observed, all they do is swim around and eat. Rather than being aggressive towards tankmates without the intent to eat them.
What are your observations?
falcatus, altus(BEAST), guianensis(BEAST). Non territorial so if that means aggression then it's less, but the aggression is in the feed. Speed and weaponry to rival any fresh water evo-counterpart. Don't feed yours for a couple weeks and see what gets munched in the tank.(MYEXPERIENCE: Tigercray- claws and legs ripped off. hujeta- still has the scar for getting chomped)

baracuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2005
SoCal
YOULOOKLIKEAFISH;684343; said:
My Pleeee-leasuuure. An Acestro is an Acestro, slight color and size difference but still the same blood thirsting beast known as the FW barracuda :headbang2
i agree with this statement.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store