Rehoboth Aquatics - Polypterus bichir bichir

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Best advice I can give is to send one email and then wait a few days to be patient like I said before he is running a wholesale business and I can't blame the man from wanting to take a day off here and there.

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
Best advice I can give is to send one email and then wait a few days to be patient like I said before he is running a wholesale business and I can't blame the man from wanting to take a day off here and there.
Yeah i don't doubt that one second. He actually did email me back about a lap he had at one point but i ended up not buying it because of fear it was too big (12") and my teug was only 4" and my endlicheri were even smaller. So i can't say he has completely ignored me.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
+1 as much as it drives us crazy waiting on a poly that you really want at the end of the day he doesnt really have to sell to us and can just refer us to one of the lfs he does biz with.
Me im not patient at all i'll send him texts/emails daily or every other day lmao hrs used to it by now and he really is a nice guy

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
I'm trying to get better at ID'ing is that an ansorgii in the background of picture 2?

The Pbb are looking great by the way. Im interested to see how the growth rate is with these guy.

And idk if its just me buy the shape of the smaller one makes him/her look really juvenile. Or less dominant than the others i wonder why that is because i know its bigger than mine...
That's a Faranah Lap in the background.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store