Reputable Thai Green Texas breeders from Thailand?

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Figured I misspelled his name
That's not why I asked, I just wanted to make sure if you meant him. Why do you trust him?

Edit: I can't spell his name as well, I looked at his youtube account. On fb he has multiple accounts with different names.
Edit2: I bought my fish from him but he delayed for 3 weeks to ship him. He lied few times. There is one more member who bought fish from him and wasn't pleased.

Reactions: Fishenvy

Fishenvy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2020
Elmwood, Wi
That's not why I asked, I just wanted to make sure if you meant him. Why do you trust him?

Edit: I can't spell his name as well, I looked at his youtube account. On fb he has multiple accounts with different names.
Edit2: I bought my fish from him but he delayed for 3 weeks to ship him. He lied few times. There is one more member who bought fish from him and wasn't pleased.
Me and my friends have been buying from him since 2005.

Cant please everyone all the time.. so 2 members had bad experiences out of how many 1000s?

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Me and my friends have been buying from him since 2005.

Cant please everyone all the time.. so 2 members had bad experiences out of how many 1000s?
I am not sure where 1000 vs 2 argument came from. I found very few mentions on him on this forum. I was curious about your experience and asked and shared mine. My fish was listed as 3" inch and came in at 4".

HybridFinatic HybridFinatic well he was listed at 3.5” and came in at 7”
This seller (Suriyun) has a really bad reputation on most FB Flowerhorn Pages. I have seen many issues with delayed shipments, fish being much larger than what they were told, fish looking nothing like the picture (color), totally different fish being sent, and not honoring his DOA policy.

Fishenvy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2020
Elmwood, Wi
I am not sure where 1000 vs 2 argument came from. I found very few mentions on him on this forum. I was curious about your experience and asked and shared mine. My fish was listed as 3" inch and came in at 4".
Yea Ill take your account into consideration. I just threw that out there no bad intentions definitely.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store