Not open for further replies.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I love reading [RESCINDED] threads. They are will written and informative. Due to his short time on the site I would be more inclined to go with Bronze however there is no doubt he will over time earn Silver and possibily even Gold.

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
Yes

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Awarded

I went with the silver. Not to step on your toes Tom, but I think he's earned it. Silver is given out for quality than quantity. While he doesn't post often, every single one of his posts is valuable and brings up the overall quality of the site. He's probably contributed as much or more with his 300 posts than I have with my 6000.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
No toes stepped on here [RESCINDED] a good guy. Congratulations!

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
I disagree. I have found several cases of poor information in the articles that he links to and his posts here are purely for self promotion and border on spam because he will not post the articles to this site but rather asks us to go to his blog, follow his twitter, etc...

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Alittle late but I disagree as well. I just saw this as Im often not on here dealing with other stuff in life. His posts are almost all spam.

for example this is his newest post

[RESCINDED]

What there is this sharing of vast info? Its just a link to his blog and some info that could be found on wiki. Im sorry he seems like a good guy but where is this high post quality? Its not there.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
or this

[RESCINDED]

which contains a link to buy from his employer and links to his blog. Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com