retic in my 75 gallon tank

sharp tooth

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2005
uk
that is one poor looking ray mate. sorry but its very skinny!

it needs feeding up really badly.

he or she needs to put alot more weight on.
what are you feeding it? how often?

how long have you had it? im hopeing its new to the tank then atleast you know it needs feeding up.

jdubb1316

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2009
jackson M.I.
sharp tooth;3349023;3349023 said:
that is one poor looking ray mate. sorry but its very skinny!

it needs feeding up really badly.

he or she needs to put alot more weight on.
what are you feeding it? how often?

how long have you had it? im hopeing its new to the tank then atleast you know it needs feeding up.
actually I have only had him for 2 weeks I made a big mistake and bought him from aquabid.com when I received him he was covered in fish lice and I had to remove the fish lice by hand he is doing well and has gained weight within those 2 weeks he eats blackworms,chopped nite crawlers,and ghost shrimp and surprisingly he already eats from my hand and I know it will take more than 2 weeks for him to gain weight.

sharp tooth

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2005
uk
thats great news. keep up the good work and feed feed feed.

you will need to upgrade your tank as soon as he gets a bit of size and weight on though. but for now he looks fine in there.

SuperDave

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2008
C.A
Nice 1, great work!

Diskboy12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2007
NY, USA
What size tank do rectics need? (sorry for slightly jacking your thread), good lookin ray, just needs a little meat on it's bones.

ronin_man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Diskboy12;3349495; said:
What size tank do rectics need? (sorry for slightly jacking your thread), good lookin ray, just needs a little meat on it's bones.
you will probably want at least a 180 if not a 240gal for life to make a retic happy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store