Price
Region
Midwest / Great Lakes
State
Michigan
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
Shipping or Pickup

Rhoadsia altipinna. This is a very important fish to keep in the hobby I haven't seen this fish in over 20 years. This is the Swiss army knife of all fish a true Holy Grail for me. It has appeal for cichlid lovers Tetra lovers piranha lovers and predatory fish lovers all in one. It is predatory it is territorial and it is aggressive and it has Beauty a perfect tank mate for large aggressive cichlids which it can hold its own against. I hope we all can breed and help make this fish more common in the hobby this is a seriously rare fish. click on the link if you need more information about it https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/rhoadsia-altipinna-info-update.720526/ .. they are 1 inche @ five for $100 plus shipping if you're local and you're picking up $20 each even if you just buy one.. shipping in the US only( the photo is not mine)

20190508_165854.jpg

20190810_212929.jpg

cichlidnut

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2005
MI
This batch is almost gone please let me know if any of you are interested before they are gone it may be a while before you see them up for sale again especially at this price

Reactions: mrrobxc

spitz006

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2010
Allegan, MI
This batch is almost gone please let me know if any of you are interested before they are gone it may be a while before you see them up for sale again especially at this price
Do you have a new batch coming?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store