For Sale Rio Esmeralda FESTAE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg1

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2010
new york
Please don’t hit me up..to have a 1 hour long conversation.. have me find out all this info.. to tell me .. you have $300 into some other fish .. DO NOT WASTE MY TIME PLEASE!

Reactions: fishhead0103666

Moba Boba

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2019
Please don’t hit me up..to have a 1 hour long conversation.. have me find out all this info.. to tell me .. you have $300 into some other fish .. DO NOT WASTE MY TIME PLEASE!

I call those Yada Yada Yada keepers. That "wanna be" buyer does not deserve to be on this forum...lol

Reactions: Greg1

tparker

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2010
Burke, Va.
If I wasn't limited in tank space I WOULD NOT SELL. From breeding the parents to them has been an amazing journey. Great fish with huge personalities and a wicked appetite. Colors are amazing and profiles are it! My 14" male is the best father to his fry unlike my 12" male. 12" male needs to be with a BIG FEMALE.

A trio of Festae. A pair with a 14" male and 9" female. Extra festae is male 12" All fish were in my care from eggs till now. $200 per fish or $450 for the trio.

Hard for me to upload vids on here Shoot me a pm and I can text vids and pictures or look at previous threads.
Im interested if still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store