rip manny

dudey

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2008
us
what an expensive fish! :(
Ya got him at a discount from someone getting out of the hobby I think it was around a hundred or so but he was just over five inches . He put on about three inches was almost eight when I measured him. Going to be hard getting another eight incher for a decent price .

dudey

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2008
us
Wow so sorry, must have been fluctuating every single night.... What a nice fish too! I just ordered an extra 300watt jager for the winter just so my heaters don't work too hard. 25.99@ petmountain.com

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8
Ya don't know how long the heatet wasn't working but I stay at my place maybe every other night so im only there four nights or so during the week so i didnt turn the heater in my house on yet . Still had a couple Windows open upstairs and last week it was prob seventy - seventy five during the day and going down to low fiftties at night so house was prob down to sixty

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Ya don't know how long the heatet wasn't working but I stay at my place maybe every other night so im only there four nights or so during the week so i didnt turn the heater in my house on yet . Still had a couple Windows open upstairs and last week it was prob seventy - seventy five during the day and going down to low fiftties at night so house was prob down to sixty

It may have been an electrical short perhaps as well. Who knows. Lesson learned.

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store