Robin Red

global_sourcer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
Spore
Hi Bros,

Since contest supported by IP, I support lah.

Just pics of my Robin Red. getting better - used to fast for months.

now starting to have better appetite. but it better wake up its ideas haha :)

Cnv0493.jpg

Cnv0494.jpg

Cnv0495.jpg

View attachment 1119488

global_sourcer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
Spore
Welcome all comments.

supposedly to be a big big aro, but its appetite needs to improve man to achieve it. Nearly throw a red card at it.

kagemaru

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2005
Singapore
usually they gets better when they recovers from a starvation...color wise and body shape...:p

mine grows broader after a starve of 1 mth;)...dunno wat the heck gets into the stupid red:p

IoStrisciare

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 9, 2005
A Watery Grave
need to start pumping him up... looks abit thin to me...

but really bloody finnage ... Is tt a birthmark on the jaw?

whlong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2005
north
kagemaru said:
usually they gets better when they recovers from a starvation...color wise and body shape...:p

mine grows broader after a starve of 1 mth;)...dunno wat the heck gets into the stupid red:p
Ya just like my new Panda Gold already 6th level crossed now, i oso quite shocked.

global_sourcer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
Spore
No idea. yupe, finnage is quite bloody ever since young. that's one of the reasons I bought it. also it is a highly recommended piece, so at that time, what the heck - so small can't tell also, so need to buy based on trust.

will take more pics of this robin red. thanks for all comments. birthmark - no idea haha

zhuangsw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2005
global_sourcer said:
Welcome all comments.

supposedly to be a big big aro, but its appetite needs to improve man to achieve it. Nearly throw a red card at it.
bro, take pictures of it without flash. else cant see the real color of it. the flash wash out the color..

dont get offended ya, just sharing with you.

pump it up man!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store