RTC size and age

Johnnylightning

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2012
North Carolina
For all the RTC owners what is your current size and age? I have one seven months old around 9 inches. It was donated to me so little undersized.

Sent from my PG86100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

aropwn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2011
trinidad
For all the RTC owners what is your current size and age? I have one seven months old around 9 inches. It was donated to me so little undersized.

sry but a little undersized my RTc was 10inch in 1month 3weeks
and he is now 1 year 2months and 13 days old and 20-20.5inchs he is only that small now cuz he was in 6ft tank for like 4-5months of his life maybe more and thats cuz the liner i bout sucked and i had to rebuild a new pond
just put him my pond like 5days ago so here is a vid of him [video=youtube;mIV_Z8WkDEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIV_Z8WkDEQ&feature=plcp[/video]

liontammer

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2006
fish cave
strip i have had for about two weeks grorwn from 5" to 8" goldy (has a gold head) grorwn from 9 to 13" in about 2 mounths and fat arsh from 9 to 15" in 6 mounths. i feed twice a week so thay stay full but are not over feed

Johnnylightning

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2012
North Carolina
strip i have had for about two weeks grorwn from 5" to 8" goldy (has a gold head) grorwn from 9 to 13" in about 2 mounths and fat arsh from 9 to 15" in 6 mounths. i feed twice a week so thay stay full but are not over feed
I have been feeding him twice a day he is a 125 right now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store