SALE-Motoro sp. Peru "FLOWER"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
I have seen these guys called a few different things.. They come in on our list as "Flower" and I am thinking they are a Motoro morph, and not Castexi. If it is Castexi, then it's your lucky day! If it's a Motoro, it's the nicest morph I have ever seen ;)

I have 2 left, they are both very fat and healthy.. Around 11-12"..

I would really like to see them go out to someone on MFK, because they are our nicest specimens in stock right now.. Willing to cut a deal on multiple rays. Was previously asking $300/ea for them, now onsale to MFK members for $200+SH! :eek: Who needs those common Motoros, or the overpriced Brazilian rays..

These rays are AWESOME! I know I have had a few other MFK'ers interested in rays, so I would have to suggest one of these guys to you! (You know who you are..) Especially with the new sale price, it is very reasonable for such a pretty ray.. I also have a Star ray and Motello ray left.. ;) Let me know guys!

CastexiSpFlower.jpg

FlowerMotoros.jpg

MotoroSpFlower2.jpg

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
I ALSO HAVE THE FLASH ZEBRA JURUENSE CATS LEFT..

I have had many people interested, but NO TAKERS!! Paypal me this weekend, and I will send it to you on Monday!

Miles

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
11"+ without tail. I'll get the exacts on that for you later today.

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
You are killing me Miles.

Waldo, any news yet when the rays would be legal here in Fornia?

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
I called again this evening. Still no ansewr. What a dick.... you'd think a guy with so little to do and gets pais alot to do it would be a little more inclined to reply to his messages.

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
Waldo said:
I called again this evening. Still no ansewr. What a dick.... you'd think a guy with so little to do and gets pais alot to do it would be a little more inclined to reply to his messages.
SIGH..... thanks for the effort.

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
I know someone wants these guys!

We only have 3 rays left in-stock, and this is one of them! THey are AWESOME too!

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
what r the last three rays?
motoro? or something?

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
These 2 guys..

and the 'Star' Ray.. a castexi variant similiar to the otorongo.. There should be a pic in our forum somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store