Scatohphagus tetracanthus Teaser Pics

unknownuza13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2005
Home from work took two poor pictures before the camera died. I want to say a big THANK YOU to Wes (FuguPuff) for bringing these rare fish in. The colors have gotten dramatically better even in the twenty minutes since I took the pix. They were in the tank for literally two minutes when I took the pix. They are hanging out with the Goliath now.:headbang2

scat1.jpg

scat2.jpg

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
nice...

They are hanging out with the Goliath now
no worries hu? those are gonna some expensive feeders! j/k

unknownuza13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2005
Gr8KarmaSF;824016; said:
nice...

no worries hu? those are gonna some expensive feeders! j/k

I am more worried about the scats picking on the Gatf. He is about 7" now they are 4" but they are very high bodied and they are only with him temporarily until I get my 240 up and running. I really like these guys already they were splashing water around in the tub as I was drip acclimating them. Not timid at all showing tons of personality.

unknownuza13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2005
TheMightyOscar;824068; said:
nice scats!
Thanks!

R1_Ridah;824091; said:
Your collection just gets better & better.
Thank you. MFK is giving me the inspiration to keep pushing forward. Now I just need to set up three more 240 gallon + tanks. So much for downsizing:irked:

Jesse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Nice, Chris! Mine just came in this morning. I can't wait to run home and float them during my lunch hour.

unknownuza13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2005
Oddball;824207; said:
They look great. I have a six-pack arriving today from Wes. Can't wait!!
I would say to post pix but maybe in a year or so? There are another hundred or so fish that you own I would like to see pics of first. Aimara?:)

icthyophile;824208; said:
Nice, Chris! Mine just came in this morning. I can't wait to run home and float them during my lunch hour.
Thanks Jesse, these guys are awesome I will take some better pix when I get home from work. I did the same thing ran home while on lunch to acclimate them. I hope nothing bad is happening in the tank right now. I was hoping they would calm the atf down some as he is a bit skittish still. I think a picture update of all your tanks is in need at least by me :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store