Semi Transportable Pond?

Logan487

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
North Carolina
Hey all,

So wife an I have decided we want to buy another house in the next year but in the meantime I wanted to upgrade some of my cats to something larger. When we buy the next house we're looking to have a dedicated fish room that I will be building a pond in to be the center of the room with the tank racks around it, for now though given we want to move I am looking at more temporary/easy take down options and was wondering what you all suggest.

I had been looking at running a temporary 9x6x28in Steel frame one from Lowes downstairs. Everyone are relatively babies now but my black wallago (Wallagonia micropogon not attu) is around 7" and growing fast so since we won't be moving for a year or so figured I would go ahead and stand something up for him here. From what I have researched the species hits about 5' full grown so I am guessing he will be around 2' - 3' by the time we move at his current growth rate unless they slow down. He doesn't seem to have the same spine issue like other cats so was thinking I could get away with puncture resistant 3 ply for now?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store