Senegals - WC vs CB!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I certainly was not expecting to read this today, you gave them a good few years, there’s nothing to do now but look towards the future. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow awaits. O

Reactions: Hendre

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
After my tragic losses and the loss of my young delhezi I have managed to start anew. I rehomed this lovely lady recently, and after jumping out of the tank (while I was in the room and the lid was open) she has been named "Muppet". Lovely fish, already growing and absolutely hammers cockroaches from tongs :D

Here are some photos I took last night:
Final3.JPGFinal14.JPGFinal24.JPGFinal25.JPGFinal26.JPGFinal37.JPGFinal38.JPGFinal43.JPG

Kelly_Aquatics

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hendre Hendre what a beauty! do you have any tips on how to get your bichirs to eat my two little dels only eat very rarely when I wiggle a worm or pellet in front of them some times they eat pellets of the ground but not often how would you recommend getting them to eat more readily?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Hendre Hendre what a beauty! do you have any tips on how to get your bichirs to eat my two little dels only eat very rarely when I wiggle a worm or pellet in front of them some times they eat pellets of the ground but not often how would you recommend getting them to eat more readily?
I have never had issues with mine eating. Try dropping pellets overnight, Dels are not as active as sens by any means so may take them a while

Reactions: Kelly_Aquatics
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store