Senegalus is being a jerk!

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Only a 60 gallon now but the plan is to upgrade to a 300 (240 at least) by the time summer rules around. I always planned to add more poly's I just thought 2 was plenty for the 60 gallon even though they're juvies. I like to keep my tanks understocked
My son have a 65g right now, its a tall tank, he have 3 sen and 2 albino, i might add some more, im looking for a retro, moke, polli, palmas & del. you can have 6 polys in your tank since they will be still growing, if you put them in a big tank while they are small they might have a hard time locating food. Its better to grow them first.

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
I've really had my eyes on a buettikoferi and a lap. So I might just have to get them. I wouldn't mind have another teugelsi.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Well that's unfortunate to hear I mean I don't mind hiding but I definitely don't want a poly I'll never see..
You'll see it once in awhile, i had two before that always hide, sometimes im not even sure if they got eaten by my ornate or endli, but when it comes to feeding time they come out. Ive heard stories that they become outgoing once they hit adult size, i never seen mine grow since it got eaten by my congi. And i think they grow slow or they just stay slim, cause i got mine at 3", after 3 months it was only 5" and slim.

ShanerBock888

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2016
Warwick, NY
I have an 8" buettikoferi and he's actually not too shy. He goes through phases where he is a little, but it only lasts a day or two, then he's out constantly. But think I just have an oddball.

And this may be the most positive "I have a problem" thread on this site lol. Mo' Poly's less problems!

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
Lol is 3 enough though?
No it is not! Lol

I have an 8" buettikoferi and he's actually not too shy. He goes through phases where he is a little, but it only lasts a day or two, then he's out constantly. But think I just have an oddball.

And this may be the most positive "I have a problem" thread on this site lol. Mo' Poly's less problems!
You're darn right. I think that's just going to become the solution to all my life's problems. Not getting along with anyone at work? Better buy another poly. Don't have enough money for your mortgage? Buy another poly.

I could see myself getting used to this.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store