• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vicedretard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
in the river
numba 2 is a really colorful photo of a fish that is particularly hard to keep from what im told...great job to that guy or gal

Joefish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2005
St Charles , IL
Well beside the fact i didnt enter my pic #4 this round, someone else did,:irked: i am planning on buying a Aro and taking many many pics of it as that is the only fish anyone ever vote's for :ROFL: clarity means nothing but as long as its a aro its got a vote, so what better way to uppen the odds but to get a aro :headbang2 :screwy: :naughty: :popcorn:

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
I think alot of the photos that are entered are great. I do have to say though, I ve seen many aro pictures get voted for when there are many other very well taken photos that could win. I do have to say I am quite sick of seeing aro's win b/c its an aro. I hope that when you all are voting its for how the photo was taken and what it captures, not the fish in the picture. (I am not saying the picture of the aro's are bad many of them are well taken)

phreakph

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
chicago
I would like to enter in October's contest...I read the rules but still not quite sure when to email photo....do I do it last week of Sept. or the first day of Oct? Please help this newbie out.

Joefish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2005
St Charles , IL
phreakph;507177; said:
I would like to enter in October's contest...I read the rules but still not quite sure when to email photo....do I do it last week of Sept. or the first day of Oct? Please help this newbie out.
enter now!

~Contest Guidelines~

Participant may submit his/her entry at any time, however, only those submitted prior to the deadline, which is the last day of each month at 11:59 PM EST will be placed in the current contest. Later entries may enter the contest of the succeeding month.

Contest begins on the first of each month. There will be a limited 14 day voting period, followed by the selection of a winner with the highest number of votes. If in the instance of more than one winner is selected (same number of votes), a secondary voting would be held to determine the grand prize winner.

Winner of a POTM contest will not be eligible to enter another Photo of the Month Contest for the next three months, to ensure fairness and opportunity for other participants to win.

Entries are only accepted through electronic mail (e-mail). Unless otherwise noted, only the following e-mail address should be used:

potm@monsterfishkeepers.com

Please ensure your photo consents to the above requirements and please do include your member name in the e-mail.

You must include, "POTM", in the e-mail title or it will be deleted as spam/junk e-mail.

fresh2salt

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2006
Pa.
Voted awesome pics guys :headbang2

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store