Shipping ??.... I'll be more then happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
Hey guy's and gal's. My name's Andre' Rowe, most refer to me as "Waldo"; I am the "Box keeper" of packages in and out. Seems Mr. Bergsma needed a little help with all of the IM's he received so I will be here to help anyone who needs specifics about shipping.
First I would like to point out that we have a fixed shipping. If you go to http://www.xoticaquatix.com/XoticAquatix/shippingmap.htm our map is posted. If something seems a little boarder line we give the benefit of the doubt, and we always will confirm that’s the right shipping quote before we send fish out.
We do business with respectable people. If you are looking for a fish in a state where that fish is illegal, don't ask. Don’t even THINK about asking. To give you an idea it's about $10,000 for a deal that would go sour for our end. NOT WORTH IT.
What’s our guarantee policy? We'll let me first say that I personally am anti postal service. They are the only ones that will not guarantee next day. They can't I can't and they usually don't. Every thing else is next day and is guaranteed.
Can you pay COD? Sorry, but unless you are a retail, we can work something out, otherwise no.
You didn't answer my question Waldo what now? You can e-mail me to my personal address @ DreAlphaBettas@aol.com I have the following IMS
Yahoo: ABettas
AOL: DreAlphaBettas
MSN: ABettas1
My phone number is 509) 251-4309 give me a ringy ding ding.
Thanks for your interest in fish, Waldo

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
:iagree:

:cheers: Welcome Waldo, Master of Transportations!! :cheers:

If Anyone ever has questions or wants to talk tank live, just AIM me. Leave a message, and I will get back to you. I leave it on 24/7 and always check it.
AIM: MilesBergsma

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Fix it! :)

BTW - We do airport to airport shipping, if anyone is interested in doing larger boxes or bulk orders.

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
We can do it for any amount of boxes 1-00

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
1-100*** :)

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
rayman45 said:
that was supposed to be an infinate sign. my charactor map must not be translating.

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
If you have the proper documents to get them into your country then yes. I can also hook you up direct from peru If you have a fish store or do 10 boxes or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store