Shirts

Do you want group shirts for the poly section?

• Yes

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Rob909

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2018
Fontana, CA
I agree, I do like the mixed variety one because I credit ropefish with getting me into polys. Then it was a Senegal, to the ornate, then I got into lower jaws and got my endi and I’m looking for a lap to add to the collection!

sevs and sajicas for me

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2017
I say either inverse on the black shirt or a collaborative effort that has a variety. in the end..i want a poly shirt. So lets make it happen

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Y'all figure out for sure what you want so I can bring it to Li. Whoever is the self appointed leader of this project should start a thread with a poll for the two options y'all are talking about, then tag me in it, and I'll report back whatever you guys arrive at.

Reactions: clm08k

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
If you have a design or any changes please post them here before Nov 21. We will do a final poll with the winner of the current one and any other entries.

I reserve the right to change that if we get a ton more entries to choose the best options. :grinyes::raspberry

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Aw man all of them are so good!!!!!
I’m getting excited and inspired about the shirts! Thanks twentyleagues twentyleagues for leading the project and making things a reality.

Meanwhile, me to me:” you should try drawing for several hours and end up not liking it that much. Do that instead of doing the 20 hours of studying you need to do before Tuesday.” Stop it brain!

Reactions: twentyleagues
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store