Short advice & what can i keep my snakehead with ??

-DC-

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Canada
Add a heater! Keep the temps in a tropical range 26+ , I bet that's all it is ,up the temps and they'll be pounding back feeders in no time !

Hope that helps!

Mazhar26

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2016
Add a heater! Keep the temps in a tropical range 26+ , I bet that's all it is ,up the temps and they'll be pounding back feeders in no time !

Hope that helps!
thanks DC I also got my pack of malabar snakeheads yesterday , this thread help me too

rahulnr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2017

Hope that helps!
Ok.i"ll add one.Thanks for the help bro..

-DC-

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Canada
Last edited:

jim1912

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 15, 2017
Burbank Hamilton Scotland uk
hi my name is James I am in the middle of building a 8 ft long,3 ft wide and 3 ft in height I will be using 18mm thick hardwood ply and glass or acrylic for viewing panel i am thinking this is going to be a very good home for the pleuros I have in mind I have been looking a lot into these fish and they amaze me every time I look something new up well just thought I would let you know what I am going to be doing and like it that I can come here for help thanks for taking time to read this

WIN_20170525_16_43_25_Pro.jpg

Madou

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2013
Belgique
Looks good!

NikosKoul

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2018
Cyprus
Hello , i just wrote your post and your replies.. i ve amde a mistake. I have a juvenile striata with my semi-jev(6 months) oscar in a 180L tank atm. I ll rehome the oscar asap and put some plants for the channa. Do you think that i can keep some channa species together?

anton279

Feeder Fish
Nov 5, 2017
I have trio gachua that grow up together, they are about 15cm each. Now i have a 23cm marulioides, can i put them together while wait for the maru's tank to arrive and cycled...

Thank's

Acidbyt

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2020
This thread is really true I have 2 spotted snakeheads which I rescued from an asian fish market first they hid I didn’t see them for like 3 days after which I saw them roaming about at night(when I’m generally asleep but couldn’t fall asleep) now the smaller one is always out of hiding(been a week) don’t swim much though maybe they feel a bit intimidated by my pacu but are really active at night when the pacu hides idk

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store