Show Quality Flowerhorns

Fishkpr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2018
Hello everyone, I am considering purchasing show quality flowerhorns and breeding them. I have a few questions. I am hoping that I can get some help and feedback. I don’t mind purchasing breeding age fish but I wouldn’t mind growing them out either. Just not sure I could purchase a younger fish and guarantee he and she will become spectacular! Can someone please recommend a breeder or two I can contact. I guess we will start this thread with this. I thank you in advance for your time and help. Hope your having a great day! Peace

Fishkpr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2018
Hello everyone, I am considering purchasing show quality flowerhorns and breeding them. I have a few questions. I am hoping that I can get some help and feedback. I don’t mind purchasing breeding age fish but I wouldn’t mind growing them out either. Just not sure I could purchase a younger fish and guarantee he and she will become spectacular! Can someone please recommend a breeder or two I can contact. I guess we will start this thread with this. I thank you in advance for your time and help. Hope your having a great day! Peace
What is your budget? Are you willing to by over seas and have shipped. If so I can recommend a breeder!

Fishkpr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2018
What is your budget? Are you willing to by over seas and have shipped. If so I can recommend a breeder!
Hello. Sorry for the delayed response and thank you for yours. Anyway. Yes I am willing to pay what needs to be paid. Very excited about doing this. Hope to hear from you soon.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Hello. Sorry for the delayed response and thank you for yours. Anyway. Yes I am willing to pay what needs to be paid. Very excited about doing this. Hope to hear from you soon.
Dude I hope you know you’ve been talking to yourself..

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Troy1015 Troy1015

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Troy might know some people selling quality flowerhorns not laughing

mattison187

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2007
vermont
Wtf lmao. Takes the award for weirdest thread in the history of mfk.

Check this out tlindsey tlindsey K krichardson
Read entire thread :p

Back on topic: go on aquabid. Always good quality fh on there

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wtf lmao. Takes the award for weirdest thread in the history of mfk.

Check this out tlindsey tlindsey K krichardson
Read entire thread :p

Back on topic: go on aquabid. Always good quality fh on there
Haha.....that was weird.

Reactions: mattison187
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store