Show your monster ca and sa cichlid tanks.

ChrisH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2007
newfoundland, Canada
Hi i wanted to see everybodies central and south american cichlid tanks. If you want add tje fish that is feared the most in ur tank underneath.:);)

Angler

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Colorado
There are several threads like this, but everyone likes the opportunity to show their tanks:)

And the king of the tank:

The tank is now minus the Red Hooks, and plus a small Jag.

ChrisH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2007
newfoundland, Canada
there is a lot haha but iw anted one:) nice tank by the way if i wasnt 14 id buy a huge ass tank ahah but i dotn got a job, but! im workin at pet city this summer:) haha maybe ill just keep every penney and see what i coem up with i have 5 tanks but the bigegst is a 55 with a jack dempsey pleco and male con

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
The polleni has taken over the left side of the tank, so it will be moved this friday

P1080337.JPG

P1080334.JPG

Killian

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
I have a divider in my tank atm cause I'm trying to pair a female and a male Red Devil. He is real laid back but she goes out of her way to try to kill him, thats why the divider is there. I'm prob going to have to get him his own tank, but the divider is going to have to do for now. I hope for some reason they can live with each other.

Female left, Male right.

full tank shot.JPG

half tank shot.JPG

female.JPG

male.JPG

ChrisH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2007
newfoundland, Canada
ASt first i didnt liek midas's but they grew on me and i lvoe them and soemday int he future will have one of them and it will be a monster haha i need soemthign that can show my con up lol hes almost tkaina chunk out of my nose dotn ask me how.

ChrisH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2007
newfoundland, Canada
sorry for my horendous typing i type really fast with one finger on each hand and the words r jumbled. If I tried to type with no mistakes id be here all night typing this apoligy for not beign able to type haha

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
ChrisH;1534790; said:
I love that fish in the second pic is it short bodied?
No not short bodied, just camera angle. It is not really a SA/CA, it's actually an African. For more pics of my polleni, click the link in my signature:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store