Show your Plecos Here !!

Joshomaru

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2018
That's just fantastic finny fun right there! Would love to see some whole tank shots!

JuniorMonsterKeeper

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
That's just fantastic finny fun right there! Would love to see some whole tank shots!
No problem I actually have been working on a video for this tank to post to YouTube. Focus lately has been getting plants situated and established as well as a few inverts (which I’m not fond of) but hope can help me with some cleaning in tight corners. Been using bamboo shrimp to clear the water column of flosting detritus worms which they ve done s great job with while avoiding my acaras.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Beautiful plecos, makes me want to put in a massive order for plecos and stock my tanks with even more plecos :D.

JuniorMonsterKeeper

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Beautiful plecos, makes me want to put in a massive order for plecos and stock my tanks with even more plecos :D.
Honestly my love of plecos has exploded in the last 7 months like I always liked them but oddball plecos have taken over. My L273 may go in with the bichirs and cichlids but I’m really nervous as my endlicheri has eaten just about everything he’s laid on the bottom with including hundreds of dollars worth of cichlids. So he may remain in the 40 breeder or he may find himself in the 65 with the colony and I ll have to rescape it just for him.

Reactions: fishhead0103666

Justin Holland

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2016
MARYLAND
Joshomaru Joshomaru Thanks lol !!! It's actually an L418 panaque titan. He's about 14 inch now. True eating machine!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store