Silver + Jardini???

dirteeboy808

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2006
In the middle of the Pacific
personal experience, threw my 4in jar with my 9in silver, the jar would pester the bejeezus out of the silver.....finally the silver got fed up and bit the crap out of his back, and that's the last they saw of each other......

marxxx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
USA
As others have said, this in not a good situation. The jardini will will almost certainly dominate the tank with a little time. The silver most likely will not do well when that happens.

Marxxx

jerppyjerp

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2006
Trout Island
Well to be honest, the jardini is very skidish and is afraid of everything. The only reason I have him in the tank with the silver is I moved and came up on a sweet deal to get him. The only tank I have up at the moment is at my parents house and they wouldnt even let me put it in the house. I had to put it in the garage. When I can Ill get him his own tank.

JEFF JOLLIE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2006
COLORADO
putting the silver and jardini together is not a good thing they will fight sooner or later as they get bigger and the jardini is more aggerssive then the silver.I have hed both types of these fish Iam a arowana fan I cant seem to get awhy from them.

Opiate

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Where eva theres Cichla!!!
leave em together until the **** hits the fan then seperate em...u never ever know...they might live in harmony...i doubt it...but u never know..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store