silver trio

Steven Williams

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2015
hey Steven thats cool lol .
well not cool that your fish hurt its self , but cool you got a scale pic too . there scales are so big in proportion to there body . just imagine how big they can get on a really big aro , its a pretty good suit of armor for them eh !
Ya I know it'll be epic when they bigger
Ya the armors super important since they are practically badly aimed torpedoes that launch themselves anywhere with such a strong skull too

peter predtank

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2015
peterborough ontario
sadly the trio is no more , my best fish thunder , the one fish that didnt have drop eye , or the orange spot on its face the biggest of the three ,the one i had hopes of being female ...unfortunately was found on the floor one morning. she managed to jump through a small gap at the back of tank i never thought it would have been possible but it happened . its a let down for sure im now thinking of maybe trading or selling the other two and just concentrated on the azuls that share the tank .

Owens

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2012
Southern Maryland
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Probably the greatest goal I have in fish keeping, is keeping a community of silvers.

If you have the means, don't give up. Death is part of the hobby, which is terrible, but don't get discouraged.

I feel that Aro keepers are not satisfied with other fish, If you get rid of them, you will probably eventually try again; nothing is as satisfying in this hobby as keeping full grown Aros in the proper tank size, especially ones grown from babies.

Reactions: peter predtank

peter predtank

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2015
peterborough ontario
only one left now drako , after thunder jumped drako slowly started to beat on lotus more and more , until i finally , just last week had to rehome him before he was too injured .

drako , the dragon king .
last arrow standing of the three and just about a year after the start of this little arrow community experiment .

DSC03110.JPG

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Probably the greatest goal I have in fish keeping, is keeping a community of silvers.

If you have the means, don't give up. Death is part of the hobby, which is terrible, but don't get discouraged.

I feel that Aro keepers are not satisfied with other fish, If you get rid of them, you will probably eventually try again; nothing is as satisfying in this hobby as keeping full grown Aros in the proper tank size, especially ones grown from babies.
+1

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store