Sinking Carnivore Pellets or Massivore Delite?

Linuxman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2010
Terra pericolosa
Hi!

I'm just wondering what would be best for my Datnoids,
the Carnivore or the Massivore Delite? :)

Also, what's the difference between them? (except the size) :confused:

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
Sinking Carnivore Pellets would be best for this size. The formulations are very similar with the Sinking Carnivore Pellet offering faster growth than the Massivore Delite. Both also become pancake-like when put in water to the texture is very similar to that of a live food.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Massivore for sure. There is no other fish food like it trust me, just throw one pellet in and watch what happens. Its like crack for fish

JPJJ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2011
Singapore
hey guys , just wondering is there any way to let my 5-6" IT datnoid to accept pellets ? currently trying hikari sinking pellets , its refusing . My IT main diet is Market shrimp have not touch feeders for quite awhile ardy .

Linuxman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2010
Terra pericolosa
hey guys , just wondering is there any way to let my 5-6" IT datnoid to accept pellets ? currently trying hikari sinking pellets , its refusing . My IT main diet is Market shrimp have not touch feeders for quite awhile ardy .
Eat or die got my six dats on pellets.
You can try to soak the pellets in water with shrimps in it?

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
If you are using fresh shrimp, push some Sinking Carnivore Pellets inside the shrimp before feeding for about a week or so and this should speed the transition to the pellets.

BichirMohawk

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2016
Sinking Carnivore Pellets would be best for this size. The formulations are very similar with the Sinking Carnivore Pellet offering faster growth than the Massivore Delite. Both also become pancake-like when put in water to the texture is very similar to that of a live food.
Was there a typo regarding faster growth? Could you please tell us if massivore or carnivore is better for faster growth?

Reactions: Rob909
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store