Sinking wood.

Nilsafeller

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
High river Alberta Canada
I agree, that once the wood is waterlogged, it will look great in your tank. What I noticed most about your thread really wasn't the wood, it was your extremely clean garage. Viewing made me realize how lazy I've been regarding spring cleaning. I guess I'll be pushing a broom & hauling trash in the very near future. Lol. Good luck with your project.
Or the fact his garage looks like the size of my house

Reactions: Stephen St.Clair

Randys

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2015
Traverse City, Michigan
LOL thanks

I added on to my garage a couple of years ago and went WAY overboard. All new concrete, insulation, drywall, LED lights, 3 new garage doors, new drains, dedicated generator circuit, etc, etc.

My wife wasn’t impressed with my spending but eveytime I go out there to work on anything I find myself saying under my breath: I LOVE MY GARAGE. I LOVE MY GARAGE. I LOVE MY GARAGE.

She has threatened to move my BED out there!

HAHAHAHA

Randys

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2015
Traverse City, Michigan
Well, I've been playing with my wood today.

:naughty:

A couple of ceramic tiles from Home Depot, stainless screws, and a masonry drill did the trick. The stumps were almost sunk on their own but the weight of the tiles made it perfect. This is just a start. My large logs are still soaking in the garage. I think those would look pretty cool.
Not a very good picture. The water is still stirred up and I've haven't figured out a direction on the lighting yet. I just have a four footer for now.

I'm not the artsy type so making this look natural is a challenge for me! LOL

IMG_6842.JPG

TheReefer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2019
Pennsylvania
Well, I've been playing with my wood today.

:naughty:

A couple of ceramic tiles from Home Depot, stainless screws, and a masonry drill did the trick. The stumps were almost sunk on their own but the weight of the tiles made it perfect. This is just a start. My large logs are still soaking in the garage. I think those would look pretty cool.
Not a very good picture. The water is still stirred up and I've haven't figured out a direction on the lighting yet. I just have a four footer for now.

I'm not the artsy type so making this look natural is a challenge for me! LOL

View attachment 1375949
Looks great, good job.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store