snakehead photo gallery -- post your snakehead pictures here

matty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 26, 2005
Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Here you go. Sorry about the crap pics and crap wallpaper behind the tank! As I said the light is very bad so you can't see the stunning blue colours on their bodies and fins. I'm moving house in a couple of weeks and they'll then be going in the heavily planted 4 footer they deserve.
Top pic is the pair, see the size difference. Next one is the male, and then the female. Just one more thing. This female killed another female that was originally with her. I have no idea if this means they are generally aggressive with one another or not as it is the first time I have kept this particular species. Hope that helps :)

stew.jpg

stew2.jpg

stew3.jpg

Reactions: Brian Planert

limz_777

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
repost-rip bleheri and spec assam

assam.JPG

assam1.JPG

rainbow.JPG

tank.JPG

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
Wow ! Beautiful collection indeed. The barcas are amazing. Aurantimaculatas, very colorful. Now are these fish pretty much have the same attitude as the more common micropeltes? I can only hope the US would have an open mind about taking some species off the banned list".

We can only hope that these ones would become available again. Make me very jealous about you guys outside the US, getting these fish.

IDthisFISH.jpg

Reactions: Brian Planert
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store