snakeheads for sale in USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaipulu

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 14, 2010
Missouri
northern snake head have been found in Maryland and Va... I think the fish is amazing, regardless of its reputation. You mind posting pics?

brandonN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2009
Massachucets
that would be horrible! but i doubt that the store carries them. it was a species list, i dont think it was an inventory list. it had ALOT of species on it.

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Dont post pics if do end up getting them!!!
northern snake head have been found in Maryland and Va... I think the fish is amazing, regardless of its reputation. You mind posting pics?
most stupidest idea to do.... enjoy them to urself and like another memeber said lots of Asian marketplace's have them for sale like a place near my house they have them cooked, live to take home and cook, and just plain dead. Really tempting.... but am waiting for them to be legal again. i kno that will take a loooonnggg time tho.

brandonN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2009
Massachucets
it was a lfs and the marbled and blotched snakeheads only grow 14" [what i read]

brandonN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2009
Massachucets
Jimmy16;5112263; said:
they had them on display? lol
it was on their website under species list. i have never been to the store

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
call them up and ask them if they come in live i kno it may be stupied to ask that but i would and then place an order so you dontt sounds like a FED

brandonN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2009
Massachucets
Zfishies;5112273; said:
call them up and ask them if they come in live i kno it may be stupied to ask that but i would and then place an order so you dontt sounds like a FED
i emailed them and asked about them, and if they had any dwarf pikes.- which is why i was looking for an exotic fish store in the first place.

brandonN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2009
Massachucets
but, if i had to choose between the two....
just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store