Snakes in the yard!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Loved catching those when I was younger. I see them in my yard every once in awhile but leave them alone.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Where do you live? And what is this worm trap you speak of?
I live in Philadelphia PA and the worm trap is pretty simple....just a wooden board that I lay on the ground in a shady area of the yard.The worms gather underneath it and I take what I need to feed to my fish.
Loved catching those when I was younger. I see them in my yard every once in awhile but leave them alone.
I was surprised to see that many snakes in one spot.I used to have some species of salamander too but I have not seen any in quite a while.

Reactions: FishBeast

johnny potatoes

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2010
Dewey
Wow, that's pretty cool. It seems in my experience that if you're out looking for snakes (or anything else) you won't find them. It's when your not looking you'll stumble across them.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wow, that's pretty cool. It seems in my experience that if you're out looking for snakes (or anything else) you won't find them. It's when your not looking you'll stumble across them.
Yep,that is how I learned that I have snakes on my property in the first place.
My neighbor is terrified of them.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
get the same thing here but its garder snakes. put a piece of ply wood down leave for a week or 2 and then flip it over.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store