Not open for further replies.

demjor19

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2006
PA/OH
T1KARMANN;836305; said:
you know nothing about me yet you call me Richard

it seams strange to me that you havent posted on MFK for months yet the 1st time you post is to attack me

the ONLY FISH I HAVE EVER LOST IN THE LAST 7yrs is tigrinus get your facts right

the tigrinus i have now i have had for 18months meaning i havent lost ANY fish for close to 2yrs GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

why have you felt the need to come out of the wood work from your little forum

and all this is from someone who thought he brought a chilli red but it was a super red you would think someone who thinks he know everthing would know what they were buying and looked at the cert 1st

as you thought you know so much about rare fish maybe you thought you had a good eye and didnt need to look at any paper work 1st

your obsessed with me you are a stalker as you cant attack me on your own little forum anymore you have to find me on other sites

go away you have no power hear and cant ban me or delete my posts when you dont like what you read

are you guys married??? :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
ashdavid;836275; said:
Richard , again you have to stoop to personal attacks b/c you, in the end make no sense at all. You just keep telling yourself that you are a good guy and that you know everything about every fish , what is rare and ultimately what price fish should and should not be sold for b/c it is what you say so. I have seen your tank and how you keep your fish and how you keep killing them. You must be a real aquarist, or is it just luck that has gotten you this far?

You reffering to me as an Ossi who wants to be a Japanese is just another one of your racist remarks. And don't try and tell everyone that you did not call asians yellow, b/c you inferred that when you called me "an Ossi with yellow fever". You can say what ever you want about my existance in Japan and why I came here, but the fact is you know nothing and you can keep saying your degrading comments, b/c frankly I don't care.

Go back to your pathetic thing called a life and keep ranting in your third grade English.

You have nothing I want and you are everything I don't want to be in a person, so good luck and get an education then you might be able do something with your life.

Sorry for the derail, I love the fish and it is unfortunate that there are always haters trying to pull others back to their very low levels of existance, b/c they can't have what they want.:)
you are full of crap you say i am throwing personal insults at you just look at this post its full of personal insults you are doing all the things you hate about me to me

may be you dont know you are doing it evertime you try to make people look small

your big flash words just come accross as aragant

so what if i cant spell or my english is bad (it may be down to me being near blind) as far as i know you dont need good grammer to keep fish

just because you can spell and put a decaent sentence together doesnt mean you are a great fishkeeper
one thing i would do is take a look at a cert for a high priced aro and make sure the chip number matched before i handed over my $$$$ would you oooops oh sorry you didnt what a fool

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
well, now that we're done talking about the price of that fish I'll close this. Feel free to keep conversing about who is better at keeping fish via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store