Snow white Jardini Morphs

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishyboi

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
HERE
I saw 2 jardinis at a lfs one looked platinim and the other looked regular in different tanks. He said they are the same, and only differnce was the sand color. He told me if the sand is lighter the jardini will turn lighter, not sure if thats true though.

The TRUST

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2005
Miami, FL
there are some "white" or "Platinum" jardini that showed up last year in the market. Beautiful fish indeed, so this shouldn't be a scam. Although these are NOT THE REAL platinum or snow Jardini and the ones I have seen last year have grown into regular colored jardinis with just a slightly lighter color to them.

So let the man sell his fish, and I myself would love to see pics.

justwatching

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2005
Las Vegas
im not saying theres no such thing as platnums im saying such a rare fish such a cheap price no pics new commer to the fourm??

justwatching

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2005
Las Vegas
ok maby u dident read my post thanks for showing someone elses fish?
whats the point of that to prove theres a morph i said i know there is my point is this guy looks shady ...jeeze

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
justwatching said:
im not saying theres no such thing as platnums im saying such a rare fish such a cheap price no pics new commer to the fourm??
uuhh actually these are not that rare that is what he is trying to say and actually you are a newer member to the forum than arofreek2k5.. that is a good price for these fish but not a very cheap price

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
also you shouldn't be so quick to use the word scam you can greatly hurt the sellers chances of moving his/her merchandise with this word and you have no proof as of yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store