So this guy claims to be able to summon UFOs. Lie/Truth?

KodRoute

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
I've stumbled across a video on YouTube done by a guy called Robert Bingham. At first, I thought: Bah! Another stupid BS video about UFOs. Not sure what made me click on it but once I did click it, I've realised this guy must be either lying or not.
What got my attention was not the whole UFO agenda but that he claimed to be able to summon them. I don't buy into any of that sort of thing at all. I don't know if it's true or not. What I would not want to know is how he performs it. He may as well be involved in some sort of witchcraft if it was true. In that case in my opinion that's a red flag there. The comments on the video are hilarious. It seems like the title 'UFO' is the perfect reason for viewer hunters to do clickbait.

Link here:

What do you think?

Last edited:

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I can't watch the clip right now, but if it was true it would be all over the national news and would be a game changer for this planet,

MrBlueDream

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2015
3rd rock
He's not the first.

There's a man in Las Vegas who claims the same thing and fox news even did a report on him and made him summon a ufo on camera, which he did.
There was a shiny object hovering in the distance which was not a star (was broad daylight) and in the zoom you could see light reflecting off the sun.
It was a UFO because no one knows what it was, could of been anything.
Weird part was that the news crew was asked to scan the sky for any objects like planes etc.

I have no answer to what happened because while I believe in life out there, I'm doubtful they are hovering around, we would of noticed them by now, unless they are teenager aliens playing hours us.

Reactions: KodRoute
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store