SoCal Flowerhorn for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
50 dollars for a male flowerhorn, 8 to 9 inches TL now. Very nice specimen, proven breeder....great markings, nice double flowers and literally the largest teeth I have ever seen on a Cichlid.....upper and lower jaw are fully armed.....Fish is aggressive but will do well in a large, aggressive community.

Long Beach

PM with interest.

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
Bump..........a few members here have seen this fish and can vouch for it's great looks and health.....

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Let see this bad boy...... I've always wanted a big FH!

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
Hey Fishgonewild, 9 inches now, really? Damn................Beastly, nice. Now I want it back, hahaha.

Hey Sean, whats up bro. I don't have pics up, he does not have a huge kok like alot of people are interested in, but I think he is great looking and has breed with a female I got ride of. His teeth are crazy for a cichlid. PM me if you interested, for you, we can work something out bro.

FishGoneWild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2007
32 Polypterus Way, Africa
sicxspeed;1665861; said:
Hey Fishgonewild, 9 inches now, really? Damn................Beastly, nice. Now I want it back, hahaha.
You wish you could have him back now.:grinno: I took your advice and went over to scoop that fish up before you change you mind. I almost lost a finger hand feeding that fish the other day. I need to get a pair of tongs.

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store