Some mean bastards for sale! And a redtail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
I have a couple of aggressive fish for sale, both of them don't do too well with tankmates.
one 7" Osphronemus exodon, the saddleback giant gourami. This guy pretty much just beats the living crap out of his tankmates, except for a redtail cat that he's in with. I'd also like to sell the redtail along with the gourami, as they seem to be "pals".
one 10" Amia calva, the bowfin. This guy isn't too bad with aggression, he did pretty well with two 16"-18" gars and a couple of bichirs around the 14" mark. He's VERY aggressive to things smaller than himself though.
All fish are in PERFECT condition with great coloration. Just need to make room for some other fish. PM me with an offer, whatever you think's reasonable. All offers will be considered. Will trade for certain species of knifefish, driftwood cats, parasitic cats (i.e. carneros and candiru), gars, bichirs, or aros. I'll post pics up tonight...

EDIT: Oh, and shipping is availible within the continental US, via one-day air cargo. Or for pickup near Cleveland, Ohio... will drive within about 100 miles to meet someone if they pay for gas.

repair

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Indy
I'd like a price on the "bichirs around the 14". Please PM me. I'll be in OH on the 29th.

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
The TRUST said:
U have an Exodon???????????????

How much bro? :D
Eh, I'd take almost anything for him, LOL. I need to get rid of him within two or three weeks, I've got some fish that need to be kept solitarily coming that I need his tank for. BTW, I'm having comp. problems, but they should be straightened out by tomorrow, then I'll get pics up. :D

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Oddball said:
What's the size of the RTC? I may be interested in both for my 450. It's holding just one RTC right now.
The redtail's still pretty small, about 8". :) Repair, PM sent... the bichirs aren't for sale though. ;)

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
LoL!! I member when you were soooo stoked about gettin that gourami bro! Now your gettin rid of it?! Room for a few electrifyin knives I assume.... ;)

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Peanut_Power said:
LoL!! I member when you were soooo stoked about gettin that gourami bro! Now your gettin rid of it?! Room for a few electrifyin knives I assume.... ;)
Yep, and he's EVIL, LOL. Pics soon, I can't believe it... I lost my camera again. :p But it can't be to hard to find. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store