SOOO Close To Finally Having Them!! :D!!

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Some time today my second highest priority dream fish is gonna be mine!! Having two of them shipped to me! And a true Red Terror..but more psyched about these guys! Been trying to track down and get some for almost two years now!! !! FINALLY they will be mine!! See those fishies in my avatar? Crenicichla marmorata!! One of my fav. pike cichlids! My avatar is a picture of the actual fish I will be gettin! Can't wait! Then next week or so I will be gettin one more, as well as some other fish! Soo stoked!! A bit nervous only having three....with pike aggression and all the more the merrier...but thats all that was available....hopefully I will be able to track down more before they get too settled in! Anyway...I will keep yaz up dated...expect pictures tonight. Tis 1:19am....so thats why I am saying today and stuff....tonight as in Monday night....aight! Anywho! Just sharing! Can't wait!! FINALLY!! This is so awesome though, I have gotten almost all of my wish list fish...Hoplarchus psittacus, Geophagus sp. 'red head tapajos', and now Crenicichla marmorata! Very happy am I! Just a few more fish and i will be set!! Of course I will always want more and different fish...lol....but thats only natural..

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
cool get them pics up

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Gonna have to wait another day...."I'm afraid I have some bad news.. Last night it seems the packing department misinterpreted my instructions and thought your order was to be held, and so it was never shipped. I am so sorry for this error! In our system the order status says shipped, so I didn't notice that there was a problem until this morning when I saw all 3 pikes still swimming in their holding tank... You probably got a ship confirmation email as well... But I'm afriad they won't be arriving today. Because of this, I'll refund you the $10 you paid for priority shipping, and I can be sure to ship them today for delivery tomorrow. I'll also be calling your day time number later today to let them know, in case you're not there or don't get this email immediately. My sincere apologies once again! "...oh well..they are really kewl people...recommend them...:p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store