Spawning Beani Rio Blancos from start to finish.

phineasborg

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2006
Singapore
hi. i meant the diet for the babies. what brand of micro pellets do u use? how big are yr fries now?

i lost many of the fries from the first spawn. have some left. they are now about half an inch or slightly bigger.

DannyDovii

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2017
London Bermondsey
hi. i meant the diet for the babies. what brand of micro pellets do u use? how big are yr fries now?

i lost many of the fries from the first spawn. have some left. they are now about half an inch or slightly bigger.
Ok. The fry are the size you see in my video right now phineasborg. I think you maybe a bit confused. The start to finish is when I first got the adults. The size I got them and all the stages until they spawned. The brand of micro pellets is hikari that I’m using for my fry. You said you are using dry daphnia to feed your fry. I’d go with that myself and wouldn’t imagine that’s what killing your fry. Without knowing your maintenance routine I carnt help. Maintaining your fry’s tank and filters is key.
Also sorry I didn’t reply sooner. I crashed out last night as it was silly o clock in the morning over here and I just flaked out.

phineasborg

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2006
Singapore
thanks Dannydovii. i got my 7 beanis at 0.5 inch and these two paired off when they grew up. I guess we have had similar experiences

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store