Speaking of BP's/SKKP's here's my collection of ? so far

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
I haven't been as active as I'd like for awhile but having ghosted around for a couple of days now I figured I'd step from out the shadows and share a bit.

Sold to me as Mammons and Ingots I hesitate to call them that because I do not wish to take a chance on misrepresenting my fish as being something they are not. Since Mammons and Ingots where created and dubbed at Happy Breed I hesitate to call anything without definitive proof of lineage or source Mammons or Ingots. The fish I have are definitely refined from BP's and SKKP's but as to what to call them I'm unsure of since I have no certificates indicating their provenance.

Still they are hybrids and I really like these guys, so here they are.
View attachment 1280946 View attachment 1280947 View attachment 1280949

View attachment 1280952
Just call 'em Midevils and be done with it :p

Reactions: koltsixx

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Yeah, that 3rd fish is smokin.....
Thanks Neil!

my project has been at a stand still, I'm about 90% certain I have a male. I'll shoot you a message.
Sorry to hear bro. Looking forward to catching up. Hit me up any time.

Nice fish! Here’s my male I need to start adding to the collection like you for sure!
Thanks man! Sweet male! It's a expensive proposition but wort it IMHO. I'm very happy with them. They're relatively well behaved, well most are. Just like their progenitors they're intelligent and full of personality. I love their body shape and colors and all that makes them a joy to watch. Combine that with my interest in Feng Shui and Genetics and it's a done deal for me.

Just call 'em Midevils and be done with it :p
Hey, hey, hey, hey man that's Supa Midevil. Aight! :D

Reactions: J. H.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Those are some very chunky monkey's, Kolt!

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Those are some very chunky monkey's, Kolt!
Thanks Neil! I'm really enjoying them; their colors, their disposition. Unfortunately the one I was hoping would be coming in to my vendor didn't show. Don't know why which is a pity because It looked like it had real potential.

I really want to try breeding these guys. According to the vendor supposedly around 5% or less of the males are fertile. Though I believe he's guessing, I do assume he's right in at least the individuals which are fertile have to be extremely few and far between. Or I'd assume we'd see or hear of some people breeding them?

I've also become more interested in FH's. The Red Dragons of today are really impressive if your getting them from overseas. And the cost is a lot more reasonable then these guys.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store