Spectacled Caiman

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
Indoor pond with wild vegetation in basement with 2 5-footers would be pretty wild.

marxxx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
USA
Than can be very good pets if spend the time with them. I have had several over the years.
They truly are one of the most amazing families of animals on earth!

Ali

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Do you want to trade for Cichlasoma Temensis or Silver Aro's?

waterlife

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
California
Not sure that those are fish that I need, especially not the size that they probably are but I sent you a PM. I am open to listening to what you have in mind.

There is a store in SC that I just came across and the interesting thing is, the manager is someone I used to know from another store but lost touch with over a year ago. I used to sell fish and amphibians to him in his old store. Anyway, he told me that the caiman are legal there but he has a hard time getting them. But after talking, we found that he was paying more for his from his wholesaler than he would from me so I will be providing him with them from now on. His sell from $250 to $300 - retail, and that is when he can even get them, which apparently is not all that often.

So, for those of you interested, this is truly a great price for them. Let me know!

Ted

Waterlife Aquarium
info@waterlifeaquarium.com

MarlboroMan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2005
socal
johnnylaw1984 said:
Those are sweet, but im sad to say, i would be killed too (by my woman)

did you ask her nicely? maybe beg or something.anywho, how much is shipping to 91765?

waterlife

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
California

waterlife

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
California
Aren't they cute?! Just don't let one bite you. Not even one at this size. Well, not unless you are starring in a movie like Jackass. Their teeth are like sharp little needles. and believe me, it still hurts.

caiman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store