Sperata acicularis

GiantFishKeeper101

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2017
They are stunning. Cant wait until mine gets some size. Have grown maybe one cm since i got it. But munching pellets down as a kid in the candystore. Chasing of my goldjags from his part of the tank
Just like anyone's report, they grow slow & aggressive. But this is totally different from what I've experienced. Can't say space, I kept them from 5" to 8" in a 15 gallon tank, growth still impresses me. But differ in foods, I give them live feeders.

*my bad, I thought this was my thread, wrongly update my cat at your thread lol

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Just like anyone's report, they grow slow & aggressive. But this is totally different from what I've experienced. Can't say space, I kept them from 5" to 8" in a 15 gallon tank, growth still impresses me. But differ in foods, I give them live feeders.

*my bad, I thought this was my thread, wrongly update my cat at your thread lol
Mine is an aggressive eater but wont gain that much of size i think. 1cm maybe in little more then a month i think it is

Haha no problems. Why not just doing the thread an information thread about acicularis? I dont mind that at all:)

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
A small update on this little critter. Prob around 15cm now. Have moved it to a new tank with an lima catfish im growing out to. Was prepared on fighting between them but to my suprise they lay next to eachother almost all the time. Still growing quite slowly. Stopped eating pellets and eats only herring and mussel atm. Will post some new pics tomorrow of it. Until then here is a picture took some months ago of it.

20190313_172255.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store